Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spring Fever


Well I know it's still a little down the road but I just had to plant something. Last May when Jenny and Matt were moving she gave me her African Violet to re-pot. During the move it just kinda sat there and since it was doing okay I didn't rush as you can tell. I noticed a few weeks ago it had a baby so I thought I'd better give it more room. I got this pretty pot at Lowes and I already had the others. I separated the baby (poor thing) from the mother plant and re potted them both. The darker one is from my mom and it needed more space too so I did it at the same time. I guess I should take Jenny's back to her now. I will miss it though. It's so pretty. I think she'll let me keep the baby one and it will be just as pretty. It's leaves are a little floppy right now. It's probably sad cause it misses it's mommy, but I'm sure it will perk up. Anyway that gave me a little satisfaction just getting my hands in some dirt. I think I'll plant some seeds tomorrow. It will be here before you know it!!

No comments: