Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crazy chicken!!



Well, I have a very aggressive chicken. It seems this one likes to be held, a lot!! I let them out and they all go do their chicken dance except this one. She comes up to my legs and starts viciously pulling on them. I look down and she's looking up and stretching her neck like she's looking for a place to land. So I pick her up and hold her and she's fine. Then I put her back down again and it starts all over again. Oh and if I sit down she's immediately in my lap. Some of the others come up and try to get up and they do for a bit but she'll push them off. She's just a crazy chicken. It figures though, we have a crazy cat and two crazy dogs so why not a crazy chicken. Oh well at least she's giving us some eggs.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmmm, your crazy chicken sounds a lot like James! He stands at my feet and wants to be picked up a lot too!

Sandy said...

Ha! Well I guess I should be glad the chicken only weighs 5 pounds, huh?? I'm sure James is more like a little concrete block!!!