Sunday, November 2, 2008

Always Learning

Learning is so much fun!!! Now I'll be learning about this whole blogging thing. It's funny how when you're young you learn so easily and don't really think about "learning" and as you get older it becomes a little more difficult but you can look at it as task or treat. I just happen to like it so for me it's a treat.


This organic thing is like learning a new language. I grew up on a farm where there were so many chemicals sprayed on the crops the wells we used for our drinking water were contaminated and we couldn't even use them to wash clothes much less for drinking. So chemicals on our food, chemicals in our food, it just gets to be too much. Trying to learn a new way of life at my age is overwhelming but well worth the effort. I have a great advantage in that my daughter is very knowledgeable about organics and she is a wonderful "researcher" and good at teaching this "old dog" new tricks.



So I guess we'll see where this journey goes.

No comments: