Sunday, March 14, 2010

Watching tv with Papa




Recently my granddog "Broch" visited. He is a very sweet black lab and very well behaved at home. However when he visits Nana and Papa he gets to do special things. One of those things is sit on the sofa with Rory. I know "only allow what you are willing to live with." Well I pretty much like snuggling with Rory on the sofa so I'm willing to live with it. And as for Broch, well how could I allow Rory and not Broch. So we decided to watch a movie and Broch was already laying on the sofa so Papa took the other end. Rory reluctantly climbed up in the middle. Broch is not her favorite black lab. He "likes" her a little too much. She looked longingly at Papa, willing him with her eyes to get off the sofa. He didn't budge so she practically laid on his lap for the entire movie.

No comments: