Monday, March 8, 2010

So Cute!!




These babies are adorable. The little black one is a feisty one, he hops and jumps sideways like he's saying "hey, I'm alive, I can move, yippie." The blonde one is still figuring out his legs are for standing and walking. They seem to be doing great. We let them out with mama for just a bit yesterday to get some fresh air and exercise. The little black one was watching intently as mama ate. He tried to bite a couple of blades but couldn't quite figure it out. Then he just went back to his usual supply of mama's milk. I laugh when they start to nurse and they do the little head bump first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!

I love seeing them nurse ♥

Amelia said...

Sandy, I have enjoyed reading your blog! You seem a kindred spirit. Your land and home look great! We hope to get acreage with a pond soon, but I will miss our 1928 farmhouse. I'll be following, so keep those baby goat pics coming!

Em the luddite said...

So happy for you, Ms. Sandy! My Mom had 5 baby goats last week (a set of triplets and two singles), so we've been having fun with kids at our place as well. We're bottle-feeding two of them, and the keep us busy!

Sandy said...

Hey goat, gang. So good to hear from you all. Thanks for sharing. Oh Em 5 babies, geeze my two are exhausting, fun, worrisome, hilarious, I could go on. . .