Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Making the neighbors happy!!



Papa is making friends with the neighbors by cutting the tall grass in the pasture. He's having a blast doing it. He also thinks the tractor was made to run on the NASCAR track. Meanwhile I'm just having a blast with the goats. We gave the girls their last shots this morning and since I introduced them to black oil sunflower seed they don't even notice the shot. Of course Basil is still looking for a cookie. She loves cookies. Oh yea and those cute little ducks are still being very annoying. They trash the cats food and water constantly. I have to keep an eye out and scare them off when they come around. I hate it cause they are good to have around. Maybe we can figure something out eventually.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by to say thanks for visiting and following my blog! Oh I have tractor envy! We still don't have one but they sure are nice to have. That is a very cute goat!

Sandy said...

Oh I was on your blog for the longest ever. I love it. We're new to the goat world and I like to read all I can. Sounds like you have a lot going on!!!

Anonymous said...

Lookd like the man is enjoying his new toy ;) hehe

LOVE your goat pics ;)