Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bruce relaxes


Bruce, the rooster, is doing great. He has to stay in with the guineas because he's a little younger than the ladies and when they see him they bop him on the back or head with their beaks. I take him in to visit occasionally and he likes it but they are a little huffy right now. So we'll let him stay where it's safest for now. Plus they have most of their feathers already and he doesn't so he still needs a little more heat. Speaking of heat, I brought him in to hold for a bit and decided to lay the heating pad on my lap for a little extra heat. He usually snuggles up in the crook of my arm but he decided to wander down and check out the heating pad. He laid right down and stretched out his legs and laid on his side. It looked soooo funny. He closed his eyes as if to say ahhhh this feels good. I let him stay a bit but then had to get some things done so back out he went.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh.my.gosh. he looks like he's dead! SPOILED already.

Amelia said...

Ditto! I thought he was dead ... so glad to find out he was "ahhh-ing"! How we pamper our babies. It's cheaper and infimitely more beneficial than any therapist or medicine this world has to offer!