Thursday, February 26, 2009

Broch recovering at Nana's



Poor Broch, no wait poor me. Matt and Jenny had to go to Kentucky for a long weekend so we get to keep our grand dog. Well since he needed to go to the vet they made it an all in one trip. Guess what, Broch needed surgery the next day to remove a couple of tumors. That means Nana and Papa get to take him to the vet and keep him a week while he recovers. Poor Matt and Jenny couldn't smooch and hug and snuggle with him so I had to make up for it. Actually he did pretty good. He was pretty sore the first day but the next day he seemed a lot better. I had to lay a sheet over his places so he wouldn't lick them. By the end of the week he would look at me as if to say "I am so tired of you telling me to stop licking, you do understand I am a dog and that's what dog's do, right???" Well he's back home now and I'm sure the spoiling continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, the spoiling continues... :-) he's now giving US the "you know i'm a dog and i'm supposed to lick" look... thanks, Nana! i love you! ♥