Friday, February 12, 2010

Jesse the spoiled goat


This is Jesse. He is a love bug. Now you see Papa letting Jesse do something he shouldn't. We bought Jesse and Luke from Tranquility Acres and Sharon told us not to allow the goats to jump on us. Well Papa wasn't listening. Jesse likes hugs and back rides. Fortunately Luke is a little larger and hasn't learned this yet. He just likes to be loved. I think these goats are a little spoiled and Papa says I do that but I think these pictures prove otherwise, don't you?? :-)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you BOTH spoil them...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Your comments are always welcome.
The next time you visit my blog you are more than welcome to become a follower.

I hope you have a great Sunday.
God bless you and your family, Ron