Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soo Cute!!!!




Matt and Jenny came this weekend so we went up to the farm to check things out. There is a chocolate and white mama duck sitting faithfully on her nest of eggs in back of the barn. I suspected a while back there was one that had a nest in the tall grass on the other side of the pond and I think I was correct. We saw the whole duck family out for a swim. Matt, Jenny and Vince went out to the pond to get a closer picture, not me (I fear the water) and I'm not sure they were able to count them but Vince says there has to be a dozen. The other day, mama was swimming backward as though she was trying to coax them along. They look like little cotton balls floating on the water.
And of course since Jenny took the pictures she and Matt did a self portrait. I think it's a tradition they have which is kinda cool.

No comments: