Friday, May 8, 2009

It's a boy!!!

He will be here soon!!! He's so cute, don't you think. We still have to find him a buddy though. We made the mistake of getting only one last time we had goats and she cried and cried until we went back and got her brother. That was a great day, she was so happy.

This boy will be our first Little Man and he's going to have a very happy home. I get the feeling he's going to be spoiled to the max. We have to get his house ready. He was disbudded today so I'm sure he's resting. He currently lives in Jacksonville, NC. We should be able to get him around the middle or end of June.

We are making a lot of changes soon. I'll write more on that later. I think my daughter and her husband think maybe we've lost our minds but it's all just another adventure!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not me, just my husband :-) no, but really, he acts like that but then he'll think it's all neat... so whatever!

i can't wait to meet Little Man!