Monday, April 13, 2009

Rory kisses


I love my little orange dog. She's the one that is just happy to be alive. She's not really quick to learn things (unless food is involved) but she's very agreeable to most anything you want her to do. She absolutely hates being left outside even with Annie. She's also called our pig dog because she rubs everything with her face and back like a pig. She can't resist licking everything too, whereas Annie is very cautious. She is at this moment being vacuumed by Papa. She loves it, Annie hates it. Each time I clean the house I say these will be the last dogs but who knows, once you have a dog in the house it's hard to live without one. Well off to enjoy the evening with the two fur balls, oh yea and "that cat."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monster! I will see you tomorrow!!!

Is that your new skirt??? I like it!

Beth said...

Awwww.... your puppy loves you!