Monday, April 6, 2009

All in a day's work




So spring is here and there's more daylight but seems like there's less time!!!! I can't seem to get it all done. Remember the African Violets I re potted back in the fall well here's a pic of one of them now. I think it's doubled in size.
Jenny gave me a subscription to Vegetarian Times for Christmas and I've had fun trying new recipes. The veggie fried rice is a definite keeper. I've learned how to use the sesame oil and chili paste, whew well still working on that one. Here's a pic of one of my creations, veggie pot pie with biscuit topping. I'm still working on it but it's getting better every time. The biscuits are made with my whole wheat flour and a little of King Arthur's all purpose. They are really yummy. Now here's another pic of me sitting in my favorite tool. It belongs to Vince's boss and we are using it at the house we're working on. It's real fun and sure beats the heck out of using a shovel. I'm still a little scared of it though especially after ramming the fence with the zero turn lawn mower I figure I should go slow. Well next time I'll take some pictures of the house, it's really coming along nicely. So far it has some new wiring, new plumbing, new windows and we've sanded the floors. I think it's going to be a nice place. Okay off to see what needs to be done next!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Remember the time I rammed our fence in Youngsville with the mower??? HA! Now you did it too!!!