Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good bye Daisy Mae, we will miss you!!!



I think it's so sad that animals live such short lives. But then I guess they'd get old and crabby like us, oh wait Daisy did get old and crabby. Although I must say she handled it very well. The most she did was YOWL at me constantly and that was because she wanted me to sit and rub her face. She was 19 years old and was the best hunter ever!!!! She would bring home her catch minus the head, don't know what she did with that. She even spent a year missing and returned as gorgeous as ever. She had a pretty cushy life all in all. She will be missed but the litter box will not be missed. She was a good kitty.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Bye, Daisy :( At least she still ate well...

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking what short lives our animal friends lead. They are never with us long enough. She was a beautiful cat. My cats like to decapitate their "gifts" to us too. bleh.